We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE OBSESSION! ((Final Part)

December 02, 2016 by




LEADER: (speaking to the thugs who rushed at Mrs. Carol for speaking rudely) … Do not worry yourself! Let me handle her myself!

CLICK HERE FOR PART 3
Carol! You think you can make it without us? Please let all ladies who made first class in the university indicate by raising up their hands. (Pause)
Carol, did you see that? Over 50%.
Carol you see ... Graduating with first class is not wrong neither is it all. It's just an added advantage. In fact, it is very prestigious! But, many first class graduates, graduate without  extra skills, even as low as good communication skill …  It is necessary to be vast in knowledge. Not confining yourself only to your field of study. I’m sure that all you knew was crammed notes.
Most first class graduates happen to be  shy, timid, have no skill, and are not even experts in their fields of study. They  just crammed!
It may shock you, but we have made our findings.
Hahahahahahahahah …  looks terrify) we are very aware that you started 7 different businesses and they have all packed up. You see? You do not even have the skill … We are here to make it easier you know ...
Finally, I would want you to know that nobody takes our oath and walks away alive. Sorryyyyyyyyyy!
To cut the story short ... I joined them. It was not all rosy. You are made to carry out certain tasks which include having sex with influential men and women. But most times you get to forget the painful sacrifice on receiving the compensation … I became a busy international lady. Flying from one country to another for one social function or the other.
Many influential women, and feminists belong to this group. Most of them are either divorced, not married or live a completely separate life from their family. I am not saying there are no genuine influential women, but they are few. It's easy to detect one. They are often humble and still committed to their homes and spouse undermining their wealth and busy schedule.
Later on, I discovered that the club was founded by 4 pillars; 4 women who do not attend meetings but are very current with details on how the club was getting along. They relate only to the leaders and influence important decisions in the club.
Amazingly, one of these pillars happened to be the lady that spoke at the seminar I attended in my 100 level! So sad. They teach success, influence, authority to women without balancing it out. They make you feel a good family life is good but not essential. YOU MUST BE GREAT! YOU ARE MORE THAN THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM  AND THE OTHER ROOM. But they seem to forget the place of succeeding together as a family and putting family first even as a lady pursues her dreams.

They do not teach ladies tips on how not get so comfortable in the house or get too busy with ambitions…
I had the wrong ideology and that has brought me to the wrong place. In fact, the actual source of the wrong ideology.
Well, Amaka kept her promise. I rose quickly and was given a lot of political opportunities.
However, yet to recover from the loss of my 2 kids when I received a harsh phone call from my husband’s younger sister to rush to the hospital as fast as I could. On getting there, she just gave me an envelope and said see you tomorrow. Her eyes were filled with tears but for guilt I could not ask her anything. She just gave me the envelope and drove off!
I felt insulted. I raced to the hospital for an envelop? I even had to call off an appointment ...!
I opened it to confirm it was empty when I discovered that it contained a letter. My Heart Skipped!
Then I went to my car so I could settle down to read it.

Dear Carol,
How are you doing? How’s the successful life been treating you? You are now an icon in the country you know.
Well after the loss of our kids, I decided to stay distant from you and focus on my life. I expected you’d return home for good and leave your club but, nothing changed. In fact, you never even called.
I tried my best as a father but I was not as sensitive as a mother would have been. I was very lenient with them because your absence from the home had begun to tell off on them. It was not easy for me.
They both died as a result of wrong peer influence. Perhaps they were trying to fill your space.
I could not really take all these and unfortunately, I developed high blood pressure which you did not know of. I kept managing myself until I got down with diabetes. Few weeks ago, I was diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure and was told I had few weeks to live.
Any ways, I know you were too busy to notice. You hear of that big and fast growing telecommunication company? Its ours. At last! My dream came true but it's unfortunate I won't be around for too long to see it expand. The company is now yours. I have done all the legal transfer.
Please leave that group and return home. Try your hands on this. All you need to run the business successfully is in my wardrobe at the house. Wow! That used to be ours you know!
But if you would not be interested, you could please hand the company over to my younger sister. I do not want the company to die!
If the date is 6th October then you came late. I told her to call you on the 3rd. Doctor said I would be no more on the 6th. I love you baby … and would still continue to love you!
Success comes from focus and devotion …
                                                                                                                                  Your Husband Kyle.


I can't explain to you how miserable my days were after that day. I just can't explain.
Well, I took up the company as it was the only thing left to remind me of my family. With the aid of all the instructions and books my husband kept in the wardrobe I have been able to run the business successfully.
I left the club. Yes I did. Their constitution states that when a lady is bereaved and has nothing left to go back to after a major loss she is free to either remain or leave only if she’s on Grade 3 executive Rank and above. I grew fast remember. So I was qualified to leave under these circumstance
All I do after work during the evenings is come downstairs to the graves of kids and husband and just think about my life I regret.
There is a lot to learn. I need to go upstairs to eat. Thanks for your time and thanks to Oti Stories.