We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE COSTLY MISTAKE (True Life Story) PART ONE

September 04, 2017 by




Hello readers! I am Mrs. K from Enugu State. I am in deep regret for a mistake I wish had never happened. As you read please learn from my mistake and if you have any advice for me, please do me a favor by dropping it in the comment box of this story or send a message to Otistories using the ''SEND A MESSAGE'' below
click here for VIDEO VERSION OF THIS STORY

I was happily married and blessed with three pretty girls. After about 5 years of marriage, my husband was opportuned to get a job with an oil company. Sometimes, he would stay off for 2 weeks to 4 weeks as the case may be. I and the girls always looked forward to his return. We always felt bad whenever he sets off to work because he spends more time at work that with us.

CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS STORY "Who killed Adora''


In other to keep myself busy, I decided to go into Palm-oil business. My husband didn't really like the idea because he felt that we were already financially comfortable and the children needed me most especially as he is always away from us. I didn't listen anyways. So I went ahead.

I had only gone into the business for 8 months when I met Mrs. Jay Jay who  used to leave next door to my parents. I knew her since childhood and grew up together with her children. She used to process palm oil for a living then, but I didn't know that she still does until I was referred to her by a co- palm oil dealer. So I decided to patronize her.

She was so happy to see me and I became her very good customer. Her palm oil was so good that my business began  to spring up very fast due to the very high demand for the oil. Mrs. Jay Jay, though I called her ''Mama'' processed the oil, while I supplied it to both wholesale and retailer buyers.

One day, as I  was at Mama's place for business, Sammy came in. Sammy is Mama's son. I recognized him at once. We exchanged greetings, shared a little memories and collected each other's contacts.

Sammy kept calling me. At First, only once every week and then it became as often as everyday and whenever he knew my husband was home, he wouldn't call me. Though he wasn't married, there was nothing special about our friendship from my end. I regarded him as a friend. He never sounded emotional. He just checked on me and my kids and would readily offer a helping hand  whenever necessary. Well, all these happened without my husband's knowledge.

One day, as I was returning home, I decided to stop by at Sammy's house to give him an unexpected and brief visit. Of course, he was surprised. He offered me a drink and expressed how excited he was to see me. I thanked him for the soft drink and immediately started to gulp it  down my thirsty throat. I guess the force with which I drank was too much because, it made me choke a little. As I tried to catch my breath, I mistakenly spilled the left over drink on my skirt. In other for me to tidy up my stained skirt, He led me to the visitors' bathroom so I could clean up myself. And after about a few minutes I was out and told him that I wanted to take my leave. But to my amazement, He just kept starring at me in a smile without a saying word. Then He walked up to me and hugged me tight and said, ''I have always loved you right from the days of our youth. It hurts me that you are married now! I just wish you could stay a little longer......... ''.
YES! I stayed. And because we have been communicating frequently for the past 6 months it was not difficult for me to give myself to him.

After that day, things returned to normal. Though our rate of communication was as frequent as it was before, We never ever discussed about my visit to his place,

 Two months after my visit to Sammy's house, my husband didn't return home. He said he needed to work extra time for more money. During that time I noticed that I had missed my period. So I took a pregnancy test that confirmed that I was pregnant. I knew Sammy was responsible but I didn't know what to do. I was in deep confusion. In fact I panicked..." Oh my God...What do I tell my husband? It's been two months since he left home....."

So I called Sammy after some days. Hmmm...Sammy wowed me. Guess what he did on hearing the  unexpected news........ CLICK HERE FOR PART 2



Thank you for reading....


Call 08072211359  or send us a message to advertise with OTI STORIES for free!!!