We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

WHO KILLED ADORA?

September 02, 2017 by

Adora's Friend 1: This is terrible. I still cannot believe this is how Adora's life ended.

Adora's Friend 2: She was just 32 and very vibrant. He must be dealt with. I saw him yesterday at the funeral standing in pretense like the world had ended. If he loved her, he wouldn't have thought of beating her at all, talk more of beating her to death. I'd love to get to the root of this matter. Enough of these domestic violence

Adora's Friend 1: Oh that reminds me.While i joined her sister to the house yesterday to pack adora's remaining stuff, I found her old phone. Her sister told me to keep it but I already have three phones. I don't want anymore. I don't know if you'd like to keep it.

Adora's Friend 2: Does it need any repairs?

Adora's Friend 1: I have not checked for that. But i feel the phone is in good working condition. At least in came on when I powered it. Let me get it for you.
 (goes into her bedroom to get the Late. Adora's phone for her visitor who happens to be another friend of  the Late. Adora)

Here it is!


  CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS STORY "My Woman and Money''

Adora's Friend 2: Thanks alot boo. (she turns on the phone and begins to operate it)
This phone has some nice songs. Look... there's a recorded audio here. I am not aware that Adora can sing... (she plays the recorded audio file)

aaarrrgggghhh... Emeka...YOU ARE A FOOL! BIG FOOL 
 If you like don't say anything. Continue to keep quiet.
It's 10pm and all you could say was that, you were stuck and that the traffic was heavy?
Liarrrrrrrrr.... liaaaarrrr.
It's either you die today or I die. 
Good for nothing Animal... Wasted sperm.... Idiot...
aaarrrrrghhh..... Adora you bit me! you bit me!
Don't let me lose my temper on you!!!
Adora so you want to stab me. 

(noise and quarrelling at the background, followed by a sharp scream from Adora)
Help Me! Somebody help! what have I done? heeelllppppp.... my wife s bleeding... she's dying.....

(noise continues)

Adora's Friend 2: What do we do with this?

Adora's Friend 1: This just reminds me of the Lagos State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation (WAPA), Lola Akande, who said that many women, by their actions, are the cause of some of the cases of domestic violence recorded in the state and by extension, in Nigeria.


According to her, negligence, sophistication, misguided utterances, infidelity, use of abusive words and gullibility on the part of the women, are some of the actions women display that induce domestic violence.


Adora's Friend 2: Well, we  are left with no option than to show this recording to Adora's parents


 

IS IT TRUE THAT WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE OF MOST CASES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?

WOULD YOU CONCLUDE THAT  THOUGH ADORA WAS MISTAKENLY STABBED BY HER HUSBAND SHE WAS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR HER OWN DEATH ?
Please Drop your Comments......

CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT STORY ''The Costly Mistake''