We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

SO CLOSE - SO FAR Pt 1

December 21, 2017 by


I met this guy at a shopping mall when I travelled on a 2 weeks vacation to visit a friend at Owerri. He was soft, tender and easy going. We hung out a few times before I returned to Abuja where I work & reside. Despite that I had returned, we were still in touch. He came to see me as often as he could but only on weekends and  before we knew it we were already making plans for our wedding.

  • READ PREVIOUS STORY “The Boy Male Child” here

Derick is a nice looking young man in his mid 30s. He’s employed and earns about 120k every month. He is calm and loves to maintain a peaceful relationship. It was however at exciting moment 11 months later, when  we walked down the isle at my church in Abuja where I live.
After the wedding we both moved to Owerri where he lives for our honey moon. Well, it was wonderful and when the time came for me to return to Abuja for the sake of my job which I wasn’t ready to give away just like that till I could secure another good one at Owerri, he was so understanding and then promised to always call me everyday and come visit me as often as possible.

Of course he kept to his promise and in 9 months we were blessed with a baby girl. Prior to my delivery, during my leave, I began to make serious efforts in trying to secure a job at Owerri so that I could move in permanently with my husband but none was forth coming. So I had no choice than to remain in Abuja for the meantime. 

We went on like that... He was the one always coming to see us. He didn’t mind spending hours on the call with me also and in all these, he never ever complained. And whenever I complained, he often said that he was really not freaked about us staying together and that our living separately was just fine by him.

Unfortunately for me,....

Story written by; www.Otistories.blogspot.com