We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

The “BOY MALE CHILD” Pt 2

December 06, 2017 by

I found nothing but his pictures. But what caught my attention was that, apart from his pictures I didn’t see any pictures of his wife and kids. As I thought on it, I concluded that it wasn’t my business and that I ought to be spending my time on my books instead. At last I forgot all about that call conversation and I was normal again until 3 days later. 


He came to our side of the compound to make a phone call again. This time he was shouting at the lady on the phone. He told her not to bother him and that he had no money for school fees. That was it! I was  now sure that Mr. Johnson did not only have another woman outside his home but that he also had other children. And I knew that his wife wasn’t aware since he had to leave the house anytime he had to speak with this lady. 

I felt so sad. It was as though I had caught my own father cheating on my mom.

 Mrs. Johnson is a very nice woman. She is very kind and loving. Despite that they are richer than us, she had never for once disrespected my father nor my mom. She buys us gifts and allows us to play with her kids and their toys during holidays. On some occasions she had bought I and my siblings nice gifts. Now that I have found out about her husband’s affair with another woman I felt like I should go tell her. Concealing it made me Very uncomfortable around her. I felt it wasn’t fair to receive gifts from her when I knew that her loving husband had other kids with another woman.


Because of that I began to avoid her until it occurred to me that I could tell my mom about it of which I did just that. But on hearing everything I had to say, she warned me sternly to stay out of the issue and that was what I did.


9 months later, on that sunny Saturday morning, I heard screams and shouts from their house. Mrs. Johnson was screaming “you are not going anywhere. I will kill that child!”

We were very surprised because we had never heard them quarrel before. After waiting for about 30 mins to see if the quarrel would stop my parents had to go over to  see what was  wrong and after about they didn’t return to the until 3 hours later.
They looked very sad. So out of my curiosity I walked to my mom and humbly asked her if the quarrel had to do with what I had told earlier. My mother looked at me, sighed and began to narrate all that had happened just as she was told. In her words she said,

“Mrs. Johnson is a very terrible woman.....
READ PART 3 here 


Story Written by: www.Otistories.blogspot.com