We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE “BOY MALE CHILD” Pt 1

December 05, 2017 by

It’s been 6 years of living with the Johnsons next door. There seem very happy. They have everything anyone would wish for: 3 expensive cars, an expensively furnished apartment, always nicely dressed, children in good schools etc....
  • READ PREVIOUS STORY “The Argument” HERE
I always wished my family would eventually be like them as I was from a very average home. 

Then one day I overheard her husband making a call at our side of the compound. I listened keenly not because I had any interest in the call but because I wondered why he left his house to our backyard just to take a call.

As I listened to his conversation on that phone call, I found out that Mr. Johnson had another woman outside his home. I could hear him telling her that he was at a contract site and would not be home till the end of the month.

You may say it wasn’t my business what Mr. Johnson does with his life but I could not get that call off my mind for days. I was perplexed that despite the joy in their home and the love Mr. & Mrs. Johnson displays every time, he could still cheat on his wife. In fact, I was very disappointed because I really admired this family.

“But come to think of it, why was he telling the other woman he was at work? Isn’t the other woman aware that he is married?” ... I kept wondering.

The more I tried to keep that thought off my mind the more it stayed on my mind. So I decided to do a little research one Friday afternoon after I returned from school that day.

I went through Mr Johnson’s Facebook profile to see if I’d get a clue to who the other woman was and to my surprise after a thorough search of about an hour I found ..... READ PART 2 here

Thank you for reading. 
Keep a date with otistories.blogspot.com everyday for new stories