We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE ARGUMENT Pt 2

November 29, 2017 by



Me: Stop using the baby as an excuse my friend!


That was it. My wife broke into tears, took the baby and went downstairs. I wondered how she knew that it was my step mom who spoke to me because she went straight to her. From the room upstairs, I could hear her shouting on top of her voice. Few minutes later, she, the baby and my step mom was in the room. My step mom gazed at me with surprise as she didn’t expect me to report her to my wife while my wife looked at me with disappointment written all over her. After, my step mom tried to calm down my wife she left to her room. I felt that would have ended the whole issue but to my surprise, it only just began.

You wouldn’t believe that my wife cried all through the night that I began to even regret ever bringing up the issue. The next morning we were set to return to our residence. We waved everyone good bye and zoomed off.

All through the journey, my wife’s face was very heavy. I took a very good look at her and asked what her problem was and there it was.... An explosion of anger, rage and bitterness. I was really shocked with the things I heard from her mouth. The entire matter in her mind had been incubated into something entirely different. I just didn’t know what to do so I closed my eyes and pondered between apologizing to her or standing my ground. And, after about 5 seconds, I stopped the car looked her in the face and told her I was ready to send her packing if she decides not to reason well. I stood my ground! I felt if I apologized, she’d take me for granted.

One thing led to another and I found my self beating her on the high way and managed to stop when our 4 months baby  began to cry.

Yes. I took it too far but you needed to hear her referring to past events, insulting my parents, and comparing me to my brothers etc...


After she had attended to the baby I got back into the car and we continued the journey. I was really remorseful but I didn’t show it. She sobbed till we got home. She didn’t speak to me. I looked for ways to speak with her but she didn’t respond. That night she slept in the other room.

Well, she’d get over it I thought just for me to realize that I was in serious trouble the next day. When I returned from work I got home to find.....

CLICK Here FOR THE FINAL PART

Thank you for reading. 
Keep a date with otistories.blogspot.com everyday for new stories