We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE SILENT PLEA Pt 2

November 23, 2017 by

... warning me to stop disturbing his wife and that I am old enough to care for myself. Even when I had an issue with my result, the same thing happened. I can’t bear this anymore so please send me money...” .... he lamented.


I was shocked to hear this. I was mute for some minutes and then I promised to send him the last money on me the next day.

I love my son’s wife so much that you needed to see the way I genuinely adore her. I always call her sweet names and whenever she comes to visit I don’t allow her do any chores. It is my love for her that makes me sacrifice so much in sending foodstuffs and cooked food to her. 

So after the call from my younger son I called my son’s wife. I praised her, joked with her etc and then begged her not to get angry with what I wanted to tell her. Her response was cheerful. So I went ahead to tell her what my younger son had told me. 

I pleaded with her and told her that I saw her as my representative there to help me guide and care for this boy. I told her to take him like her son. I told her to please do what she knew I would do for him over there. After I was done she thanked me and told me she’ll adjust. I was very glad at her response so I called my younger son to calm down and to tell him that the issue has been solved.

4 hours later the older son called me. He greeted me and then asked me what I did to his wife.  He said he came back from work to meet his wife in a very moody state and after inquiring on the cause of her moodiness she told him what I said. Then he began to scream at me saying... 

“leave my wife alone! Don’t ever cause trouble in my home again! Efe is old enough to take care of himself! My wife has done nothing wrong! Don’t ever hurt her again!” and then hung up on me.

I was shocked and then moved to tears. I couldn’t believe it was my son talking to me like that after all I had done for him and his wife. After giving it all a thought I resolved to stop sending them foudstuffs. 

But, 2 months later, Efe sent me an urgent text in the middle of the night. I just didn’t know what to at all. The text read thus... 

Click HERE for part 3

Thank you for reading. 
Keep a date with otistories.blogspot.com everyday for new stories