We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE SILENT PLEA Pt 3

November 24, 2017 by

“Mummy, I came to senior bro’s house for the weekend so that I could settle down to do a very tasking assignment we were given by a lecturer at school. But to my surprise this morning, I developed a very serious tooth ache and headache that I couldn’t even get up from the bed so I didn’t wash his car.


His wife asked me what the problem was since I didn’t wash the overnight dishes so, I told her what was wrong with me. She smiled and left the room just to hear senior bro’s voice at the door of the room 30 mins. later. He was dressed and set for work. As soon as he entered the room he began to scold me for not washing the car and dishes and when I tried to inform him of my terrible tooth ache, he gave me a very dirty slap and left. Mummy, I have been left in the room all day. No food! No money! No care!

I’m in pains. I can’t talk. That’s why I’m texting you. I just don’t know what to do” ... his text read.

In fact, I peed in my pants after reading his text. I got up packed a few things and got ready to leave to the West, first thing in the morning.

I kept praying all through the journey and when I arrived there, I saw the truth for myself. My boy was still in that room groaning in pains. I didn’t mind any of them I just went straight to my boy and took him to the hospital. That was when they realized that he was saying the truth and that he wasn’t pretending at all. So, they joined me to the hospital.

I stayed there with him for about a week before returning home. Before I returned home I called my son and his wife to speak with them. After saying what I had to say, they didn’t say a word. They just kept staring at me in the face. I left with great sadness.

I returned yesterday and I’m really depressed. What have I done wrong?
What really is the problem? Why is my son treating us like this?” I concluded.

Then this lady who have been listening to my story began to speak. I was really shocked to hear the things she said to me.... FOR THE FINAL PART CLICK HERE

Thank you for reading. 
Keep a date with otistories.blogspot.com everyday for new stories